Thursday, March 24, 2011

it's raining crazy in my life...

The year is already almost in April, and I have barely scratched the surface. The most wonderfully significant news at the moment is that my house remix track done by Cuebur and Shimza is to be released on the Candi Roots album under the Soul Candi Records label. They're brilliant with house, they know what they're doing with releases, and they are damn good when it comes to promotion and marketing. I so appreciate the extra pair of hands...

Potentially sadly, there is a good chance I will need to go back into corporate marketing to be able to make ends meet. Hey, such is life. I must say, I welcome the financial stability, there are still 120 hours in the week to move my music career forward, and I think the big salary will help ease the pain...

"Viva! Amandla!" as they would say here in Africa...

No comments:

Post a Comment