Saturday, September 21, 2013

House Broken Album Launch

My God, I have almost forgotten what a blog is! In the time since I last wrote a woman could have had a baby already - it's been nine months!

I am so pleased that I am launching my tenth album next week Saturday. It comes on the back of three years of consistent work with several different producers and artists. And while it is not perfect, it is ready, and it is coming out.

A friend of mine asked me yesterday if I should first get the album perfect before I release it. I said no, based on years of experience and the precedent set by others in the music industry. Because it is my assertion that, unless you are just very lucky, it takes a whole lot of crappy albums to create a great one.

That is something I will spend the rest of my life trying to do: create amazing music that connects with and inspires people, and becomes timeless.

Music, grata Deo.

No comments:

Post a Comment