Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 46: Tae Bo

Bought myself the Billy Blanks Tae Bo DVD yesterday - with money from my Christmas gigs - so that's how this is a relevant blog post!

Anyway, I did Tae Bo a couple of years ago with an instructor, and I really enjoyed it, so I thought I would give it a bash again, seeing that my bod is not looking as hot as it used to.

Image. I wonder if it really makes that big a difference. Mind you, I was speaking to a production lecturer and DJ at Soul Candi a few days ago, and we both agreed, you can make crap music and get away with it if you look great and are packaged well, but the converse is not true: you can make great music but you won't get away with it if you look like crap. I'm sure some people would disagree. I think you'd get away with it if you're already an established artist, but I think it's harder as an unknown.

Days to go: 319

No comments:

Post a Comment