Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 41: Why I LOVE Rudy!!!!

It's no secret that my favourite movie of all time is Rudy - I'm so inspired by the man's life. Finally listened to my yen for the beach and went away for the weekend, on a slow train to Durban, so I had a lot of time to think and read... I re-read Rudy's book, and it reminded me to never give up on my dream.

So, the truth is, even if I have to wait till I'm 83 to release that album and win that Grammy, as Rudy says, there is no time limit on dreams - just stop making excuses and go live the purpose - and never give up till you get there.

Well, let me reiterate then, and strengthen my resolve: I will not stop until I have made as much music as I possibly can, and have done everything in my power to make it the best music I can make, that the world believes is genius.

And I will never, ever, ever, ever quit. And then even if I don't get that Grammy - and I truly believe that I will - I will have no regret - the name of my new song.

Days to go: 324

No comments:

Post a Comment