Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 40: Beach Eye Candy

I had a wonderful breakfast at Wimpy on the beach this morning, after walking along the beach. Wow. I really miss this, staying in an inland city. I can see why the Beach Boys were inspired to write music about the sea - well, it's not deep art, but it's catchy floss-pop that defined a generation. They were before my time but I love their music. Maybe I was a surfer in California or Durban in a previous lifetime.

Butt yeah - ha ha - plenty of talent on the beach today, since it's such a hot, sticky, sweaty day. How this relates to my music career is beyond me, other than just the fact that I needed a weekend away. And what a great way to spend the last day of February, as summer slowly begins to wane and give way to autumn. I hate winter, so might as well make the best of the glorious weather while we still can...

Days to go: 325

No comments:

Post a Comment