- Went to Soul Candi to teach fresh new blood about the music industry.
- Helped Priya, a vocal student of mine, prep a song for her brother's wedding next weekend.
- Saw Ken, another vocal student, to help him prepare for his audition at UJ for The Purr Factory.
- Came home to work on my first ever BMus assignment.
- Took a short break for dinner and watched an episode of Law & Order before returning to hit the books.
I'm determined to put a musical business system in place so that I can create my won wealth, as suggested by Robert Kiyosaki. This "struggling poor artist" crap doesn't work for me. I know I'm better than that.
Days to go: 340