Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 25: A manic day in the life of Rob.

Not that I'm complaining, but this is what I did today, a Saturday:


  • Went to Soul Candi to teach fresh new blood about the music industry.

  • Helped Priya, a vocal student of mine, prep a song for her brother's wedding next weekend.

  • Saw Ken, another vocal student, to help him prepare for his audition at UJ for The Purr Factory.

  • Came home to work on my first ever BMus assignment.

  • Took a short break for dinner and watched an episode of Law & Order before returning to hit the books.

I'm determined to put a musical business system in place so that I can create my won wealth, as suggested by Robert Kiyosaki. This "struggling poor artist" crap doesn't work for me. I know I'm better than that.

Days to go: 340

No comments:

Post a Comment