Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 42: Tuna

I'm making myself a tuna mayo sandwich. I've been lusting after one all week. I do feel sorry for the tuna, and I'm concerned about dolphin-friendly tuna, but I'm not sure I could do the vegetarian thing. I love spinach and feta and eggs and potato and cheese, so I might manage. We have dogs and cats, though - they will always be carnivorous!

Maybe I should write an album about food and promote it together with a cookbook, or something like Great British Menu or Master Chef. If you think about it, this here blog was inspired by food (one of my vices in life). Loved Julie & Julia - such a cool flick.

What would the songs be? Leek Limerick? I kissed a carrot and I liked it? Okay, this is just getting stupid.

Days to go: 323

No comments:

Post a Comment